Industrial buildings and complexes utilize vast amounts of electrical energy to keep their machines running.
Conserving energy, while providing proper lighting, security and power is key to industrial efficiency.
Burke Electric, a Licensed Electrical Contractor located in Payette, Idaho, provides the electrical installation and repair services needed by potato and onion processing plants, seed and lumber mills, and welding/fabrication facilities throughout Idaho and Oregon to keep their industries running smoothly.
Contact us today for your industrial energy audit.
INDUSTRIAL ELECTRICAL INSTALLATIONS AND REPAIRS
The industrial facilities that utilize our services most frequently are:
- Food processing
- Onion processing
- Seed mills
- Wood and lumber product facilities
- Welding and fabrication shops
- All manufacturing facilities
Some of the many services Burke Electric provides to industrial businesses and complexes are:
- Motor control centers
- Control wiring
- Wiring of variable speed motors
- Wiring of frequency drives
- Generator and emergency backup systems
- Wiring and Installation of Fire alarm systems
- Wiring and Installation of Security systems
- Maintenance of the electrical systems
- Disconnection and reconnection of wiring for new and/or relocated equipment
- Ballast repair and replacement
- Switchboards and panel boards
- Lighting wiring, installation and repair
- Circuit breakers
- Gas pump wiring
- Propane dispenser wiring
- Diesel fuel dispenser wiring
- Class 1 Division 1 wiring (explosion proof)
Burke Electric, Inc. can inspect your current lighting and electrical systems and offer upgrade solutions for your facility that will save energy and money.
Contact us today for your energy audit.